Tag Archives: Immigration Law No 6/2011

FAQ RI Immigration Law No 6/2011

Q1.  How do I (as a spouse to a WNI) apply for ITAP and what are the conditions? Answer: If you are living overseas, you should process the application to the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate overseas and enter Indonesia on a VITAS. After having an entry stamp (“tanda masuk”) you must apply to the local Immigration Office […]